Living the Flat Life

 

“You all right, Chris?” Pete asked me as I picked at my dinner.

I sighed before I made my answer.

“Not really.”

“Oh, what’s wrong?”

“Life. I got laid off from my job, rent’s coming due, I just feel overwhelmed. I’m just ready to be done with it all.”

“Oh, sorry, didn’t know things had gotten so bad.”

I put my fork down.

“It’s just, I wish I didn’t have to worry about that anymore, you know?”

Pete leaned back.

“I think I could offer something.”

I started. “No, man, I’m not looking for a handout, just gotta get back out there, I’ll be fine.”

“I’m just saying, I got space for you here.”

I blinked. I knew he only had the one bedroom. What did he mean? Then I remembered a party he’d had once.

“You still have that wringer?” I asked.

He nodded.

The wringer would turn anyone into a flattened version of themselves. Like a cut out, except it wasn’t cardboard. They’d pop back to normal after about twelve hours. At the party, that meant we’d wake up back to normal, in the beds of our spouses, boyfriends, girlfriends, or whoever we’d hooked up with. The fun part was the person with the flattened partner could fold, bend or twist them into any shape they wanted.

When I was at the party, I kind of chickened out and made my date do it instead, and to be sure, playing with them was fun, but I kind of regretted not being flattened myself. And now, there was a chance to do it.

“Well,” I said to Pete, “I guess I got nothing to lose.”

He finished his dinner and smiled. Then he pulled his chair back and stood. I could swear I saw him licking his lips as he looked my toned, muscular frame over.

“I just have to let you know… once you’re flattened, you won’t be able to move. You’ll be able to see, hear, smell and feel, but I want you to understand that getting flattened and putting yourself in my hands, you have no say in what I do to you.”

“I mean, you’re not going to hurt me, right?”

Pete kept up his smile as he walked over to me.

“I’m your friend, Chris, and friends don’t keep secrets from each other. You’re very attractive. Flattened out, you will make a very pretty plaything. Why should I wish to harm you then? No, it is not my intent to harm you. Besides, when flattened, you’ll be virtually indestructible.”

I chuckled. “Well, you’re actually not too bad looking yourself. So, sure. Why not? Why go get a job I’ll hate when I could just play with a friend?”

“Exactly,” Pete chuckled. He patted my shoulder. “Go ahead and finish your dinner, I’ll go get set up.”


In about ten minutes, I joined Pete in his living room, where he had the wringer ready. It looked like an old fashioned clothes wringer, just it was much longer, and instead of a crank, it was operated by a touch pad. As I entered, Pete touched a button and the rollers began turning.

“Okay, so I just go on in?” I asked.

“Well, no,” Pete said. “I would like it if you took off your clothes.”

“You want me naked?”

“If it’s no problem. All except the socks, though.”

“I’m wearing my thigh-highs today.”

Pete smiled. “Even better.”

I smiled and pulled my shirt off, revealing my chest. Pete stood and watched, but he clearly liked what he saw. Next were my shoes, then my pants, and finally, my briefs, leaving just my ankle-length black socks on.

“Well, your pants didn’t lie,” Pete commented. “You’re looking very good.”

Yeah, I was pretty well endowed with both a nice dick and a bubble butt as well as my defined chest.

“Okay, now just lie on your back right here,” Pete instructed, stepping forward to indicate a spot on the floor in front of the wringer.

I laid down, my legs folded up in the air.

“Very good, now, slowly feed your toes into the wringer. And then, just let it do the rest.”

I looked down between my legs at the wringer. The rollers rolled slowly. Half of me wanted to get up, grab my clothes and run, the other half wanted this.

Where do I have to run to? I thought, and lowered my toes between the wringer.

I don’t know how the damn thing works. Magic? Technology? Quantum physics? All of the above? It just does.

My toes went into the paper-thin space between the rollers and soon emerged on the other side, flat as paper. Same texture, but now my toes—and my feet, following after them—had height and width, but barely any depth.

It didn’t hurt, as in, it wasn’t crushing my bones or shredding my skin. I felt a tingling sensation as I passed through the wringer, but it felt pleasant, kind of like how your first time hurts a little, but you don’t mind due to the sensual euphoria. In fact, perhaps it’s a very apt comparison, because as I was slowly being pulled into it, I got an erection.

Good to see you’re enjoying this,” Pete chuckled as he watched my thighs, then my groin go through.

I’m a little disappointed that my butt didn’t spread out as I was flattened, as I was a little proud of maintaining such a nice, round rump.

Guess I’m really gonna be flat down there for a bit,” I chuckled. “Next twelve hours, I guess.”

Seventy-two,” Pete said nonchalantly.

What?”
“Yeah, I can change the setting of how long you’ll be flattened.”
My abs and arms were currently being fed through.

And you switched it to three days?”

Don’t be angry, Chris, it’s too late to change it now. I promise to make it very fun for you. Now, go ahead and make sure you have a nice, pleasant smile when your head goes through. After all, it’s not like I used the infinity setting.”

It’s go hard or go home, I thought to myself. Except now going home isn’t an option. Anyway, being a paper doll boy toy is going to be one hell of an experience.

I smiled. “Well, I guess I should’ve asked if that was a problem.”
“Exactly, see you on the other side, my sweet friend,” Pete replied.

The wringer was finishing my shoulders by now, my flattened body folding on itself as it emerged on the other side. I made my most charming smile I could muster before my head finally went through and finally, I was completely flattened.

I was stuck looking down my body, loosely folded accordion style on the floor. My eyes were stuck open, but the oddest thing about being flattened was that I didn’t feel the need to blink. The way I’ve determined it is that as far as needing oxygen, sustenance, or even to pump blood, your body is in stasis while you’re flattened, but you still see, feel, hear and smell. Maybe taste as well, but my mouth was closed.

I heard Pete shuffling around moving something. I could only imagine he was shutting the wringer off and putting it away.

In a few moments, I felt him touching my feet. I couldn’t make out what he was doing at first. Fondling them? Pinching them? But then the sensation went up my body and I realized he was rolling me up, like a poster before it goes in a tube.

That would be a way to travel, I thought to myself.

He finished. My eyes and ears happened to be on the top of the roll, so I was finally able to look up at him as he held me.

There we are, comfortable?” he asked with a smile.

I couldn’t respond, but being folded or rolled didn’t make a difference, except I felt my body against itself, keeping me nice and warm.

Let’s see, what to do with you first?” he mused.

I noticed that Pete actually had a very good grip. I don’t know what I’d expected, but his hand felt warm and strong. Appealing to my most base instincts, I felt safe in his hands. Which was in sharp contrast to that voice in my mind saying, Holy shit, you’re flattened!

He gave me a little squeeze, and my body squished accordingly. He chuckled.

I could use you for a pillow,” he said with a smile. “But not yet, way too early to go to bed.”

He carried me to the bathroom and set me on the counter. He hummed happily to himself as I heard him turn the shower on. I couldn’t see it, because my eyes were looking up at the ceiling. In a few moments, I heard him move his shower curtain aside and begin showering.

Okay, now he’s going to be naked too, I thought.

In a matter of minutes, I heard the water stop and Pete got out of the shower. I assume he dried himself off with a towel, and in a moment, he was unrolling me in both hands, and I got a look at him.

I had thought Pete was a good-looking gentleman, but as he was my elder by twelve years, hadn’t really thought of him as “sexy” with his salt and pepper hair. Now, looking at him, I felt some attraction. He was slim, not particularly muscular. His pecs were a little defined from his chest, which was generally smooth, except for his navel.

Looking down past the navel revealed that Pete was actually nicely hung, and in the back, I could spot he had a nice, round, firm butt. Not quite as round as mine, but nothing to sneeze at either.

Daddy, I thought. Pete had a nice dad bod, which I was finding myself wishing I’d noticed before.

Well, take it in,” Pete said happily, “because you’re about to get a little more closely acquainted with it.”

With that, he began wrapping me around his hips like a towel, spooling my feet and legs in first, ending with my shoulders with my face out. He tucked my arms in to ensure I wouldn’t drag on the floor and come loose.

There we go, you’re a very snug fit,” Pete said, squeezing my flat form. He hummed and began playing a song, dancing softly by himself to it.

I found myself enjoying it, the tenderness of Pete’s touch and our combined body heat. And hugging his butt, thighs and genitals was surprisingly comfortable. Hell, I liked feeling his body move under mine. I got to be close and personal with this wonderful man.

After a time, Pete stopped dancing.

I think I could use a drink,” he said to me, “how about you?”

Well, that sounded nice, but my current state didn’t really allow for that.

He chuckled and went to his kitchen and poured a nice glass of red wine before walking back to the living room.

Oh, I need a coaster,” he continued in a bemused voice.

He set his glass down and pulled me off of his body. Holding me lengthwise between his arms (a lot of sag in between), he folded me in half. Then, he folded me in half again, making me get smaller and smaller as I was folded in on himself. Finally, he folded the little rectangle I had become in half into a square, about five inches long and wide, and about a quarter of an inch thick. One of my eyes was visible on top, the other had been folded inward and could see nothing but blackness. I couldn’t close my eyes, but somehow, my flattened state allowed me to see through only one.

Pete put me on his coffee table and moved the glass on me. It sat nicely, although it blocked my vision, aside from when he’d lift it up to take a sip.

My hearing was muffled, but I heard something. Maybe he was watching something on TV, playing the radio or listening to music. Unless Pete often had conversations nude while drinking wine and using a flattened friend as a coaster, I don’t think it was someone else.

It was an unusual feeling to be a helpless object, but I didn’t mind. Pete would occasionally give me a little stroke, ensuring that he hadn’t forgotten I was there.

Finally, he finished his wine and took the glass back to the kitchen. Returning to the living room, he picked me up.

You could easily fit in a pocket, I’ll have to remember that,” Pete mused as he looked me over and turned me over in his hands.

That could be fun, I thought. Being nestled against your body in your jeans…

He began unfolding me. When he got to the first fold he made, he stopped and draped me over his shoulders.

I think I’m ready for bed,” Pete said softly, brushing my skin.

Reaching his bedroom, he pulled me off and laid me on the twin-size bed, smoothing my body out. I didn’t seem to be creased, despite the folding.

Without a word, Pete climbed onto to the bed, and began softly kissing my face, my neck, my shoulders, my chest. It was very intimate and romantic and my flattened body felt each kiss intensely. At this moment, if I was in my normal form, I would have willingly consented to bottoming for Pete or even blowing him. I hope he understood, and maybe he did, because he then laid across my chest, took my left leg in his arm, wrapped my foot around his now-erect cock, and began using it to jerk off.

This is just the hottest thing he could have done, I thought. His back and butt against my chest while a small part of me was wrapped around his rock-hard member. I couldn’t feel it that closely through my flattened socks, but I still got the idea. He lifted my shoulders and head and wrapped them onto his chest.

Finally, he came and thick drops of white cum sprayed onto his chest, or rather, my flattened back.

Oopsie,” he chuckled before turning me over and licking it off.

I was feeling ecstatic. The boner I’d been flattened with was still there, though it was as flexible as the rest of me.

As Pete finished, he looked down at me and stroked my cock.

Better make sure you’re having fun, too,” he said. He spit in his hand and peeled my dick up and began rubbing it between his thumb and index finger.

Oh god! I thought as my mind swam in delight.

Pete gave it a lick with his warm, wet tongue.

Oh fuck!

I don’t know how it was possible, but I came. Little flecks of jizz flew out, spraying myself. As I did, I flexed and rolled up into a tube, rolling a bit on the bed.

Oh my, this has been fun,” Pete chuckled. He picked me up and took me to the adjoining bathroom where he washed me off with soap and warm water, feeling very soothing. After drying me off with a towel, he held me close as he carried me back to the bathroom.

Okay, now it’s time for bed,” he said and wrapped me around his pillow before climbing into bed, sliding under his blanket and falling asleep. I couldn’t close my eyes, but somehow, I just “tuned out” anyway, which felt like being asleep.


So that’s how I wound up staying with Pete. Sure enough, my initial flattening lasted a whole three days, the first night I just told you about only being a few hours. But that gives you an idea of how we work our relationship. Sometimes I stay normal and we have fun, but I enjoy being flat as well. I can go to Pete’s job with him, flattened and folded up in his pocket or even squeezed into his wallet or wherever else he’d like to carry me.

And it’s not like I do everything, he’s committed to spicing things up as well.

He’s taken up origami.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The David Ortega Sex Toy Range

Thomas Sanders and the Photographer