Using Protection

“Was that your boyfriend?” Stephen asked.

“Yeah,” Anderson replied. “Guess the quick peck on the cheek gave it away. Hope it’s not a problem.”


“Why would it be?” Stephen replied. “We’ve been on this shoot for a week and so far, you’ve been a great assistant, so why should I care you’re going home to another man?”

“Thanks,” Anderson went on. “I’m just not always sure how people will be with knowing gay men are around.”

“Are you kidding?” Stephen replied. “Have you seen my credits? Queer As Folk, Dante’s Cove and did you miss that Greg Berlanti’s gay and I was the lead on one of his biggest shows? You think me doing the salmon ladder on Arrow was just a mistake?”

Anderson chuckled.

And then my little bromance with John Barrowman where I wore budgie smugglers to his birthday party,” Stephen continued. “And my friendship with Colton Haynes. I’d say I’m really fine with gay people.”

I figured, I was really excited to get Stephen Amell as the guy who I’d be an assistant for on this shoot,” Anderson replied. “Hey, you want anything before I go? Like a coffee or anything?”

Coffee would be great.”

Coming right up, boss.”

In a few moments, Stephen was checking his phone, happily sipping his coffee. He didn’t question why Anderson watched him, he was probably just cooling off before he went home.

As Stephen finished his coffee, he sat back in his chair and sighed.

Hic.

Guess I drank that too fast,” Stephen said with a chuckle when he realized he was looking up at the edge of the table, his clothes dropping off of him.

What’s going on?” he tried to say, but his voice was petering out as he kept shrinking. He looked down and saw his skin had taken on a weird, transparent sheen. He felt like he was sweating all over, or at least, he hoped that was sweat as it felt like it covered his whole body.

Stephen?” Anderson asked after a few minutes.

There was no reply.

Anderson reached into Stephen’s shirt and lifted out an unwrapped but unrolled condom.


Holy fuck, it worked,” he sighed. He carefully held it in his hand and hurried to his car where his boyfriend, Louis, waited for him.

The potion worked!” Anderson said as Louis drove him and Stephen off the lot.

Where am I?” Stephen tried to say, but no words came out. “What’s happened to me?”

Being carefully held in Anderson’s warm hand, he had no idea he was being taken to an apartment not far from the lot.

Guess we’re gonna fuck with the Green Arrow himself,” Louis chuckled.

Have you turned people into condoms before?” Anderson asked warily.

All the time. Some jerk tries to horn in, wants to get in my ass, he does… as a prophylactic on my hot boyfriend’s dick. It’s way better than barebacking, because since the condom is alive.”

So, wait, every time you’ve put a condom on me…”

“… it’s been an actual person. Welcome to dating a witch boy.”

I’m a condom?” Stephen was saying silently. “I’d rather get fucked in the ass! Change me back!”

Shortly, the couple was inside, eagerly tearing their clothes off of each other.

Anderson laid down on the bed, his rock hard cock pointing up.

Louis rolled Stephen onto his boner. He only covered about two thirds of Anderson’s penis.


Fuck!” Stephen yelled. “Ow! You’re stretching me…”

He slowly realized that the pain of being stretched was just temporary.

Is that it? I’m just sitting on a dick?”

Louis lowered himself onto Anderson’s boner, thrusting himself up and down, Stephen being forced to watch a tight asshole descending on him, stretching open and enveloping him, clenching around him. The smell aside, this wasn’t bad, Louis’ ass was warm and tight.

Fuck that ass,” Stephen sighed. “I’m a condom, right? That’s what we do. Make sex pleasurable.”

Anderson fucked Louis for hours. Loads and loads of cum were pumped into Stephen, and like a champ, he held it all.

Finally, the couple were tired out and done. As Louis lay on the bed, beginning to drift off to sleep, Anderson got up and peeled Stephen off of his dick.

Superheroes really do hold a lot,” he chuckled, looking at all the cum inside the condom.

That was awesome!” Stephen tried to say, but was still silent. He felt tired too, having expended his energy into the couple, injecting his energy into their marathon sex session. “So… do you change me back now?”

Unceremoniously, he was dropped into the trash can.

Anderson?” called Stephen. “I’m getting changed back, right? Louis? Don’t tell me this is how it ends.”

Anderson got into bed and put an arm around Louis and was soon asleep.


Stephen woke up in his trailer.

Wow, I was out,” he sighed.

He tried to remember what he’d done last night, some faint memories of two men coming to mind.

Why would I go out when there’s not a day off tomorrow?” he wondered.

He checked his phone, lying on the table next to a cold coffee cup. No urgent texts or messages, no social media posts.

Maybe he’d gotten hammered. Oh well, as long as his agent didn’t give him a talking to, how bad could it really be?

There was a knock on the trailer door. Stephen quickly pulled on his pants and opened the door to find Anderson, his assistant standing there.

Good morning, Stephen!” Anderson said with a smile.

Morning.”

You ready for me to get your breakfast?”

Uh, yeah, sure,” Stephen said. “Hey, Anderson, did I meet your boyfriend last night?”

I don’t think so,” was the reply. “You just saw us kiss is all I remember.”

Oh, okay. Well, maybe next time we have a day off, we can go partying or something.”

He’d love that, he’s a big fan.”

Yeah, you and Louis seem cool.”

Anderson nodded.

And for some reason, getting between you two just seems… right, Stephen thought.

This is a rewrite/expanded version of a story by Bizz, this new version has been created with permission. Thanks to Bizz for the okay.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The David Ortega Sex Toy Range

Thomas Sanders and the Photographer

Living the Flat Life